How to make an organic skincare face mask
Is your skin feeling dry from spending lots of time indoors, or out in the sun? We have the perfect face mask for you!
The Soil Association and Pukka Herbs have teamed up to help you make small, positive changes for your wellbeing. It’s important to take for yourself - to relax and reset. And what better way to indulge than with a natural, nourishing face mask?
Using organic ingredients in your skincare routine is a great way to gently soothe your skin and make it glow using the power of nature.
Holly Huntley, Pukka’s Herbal Education Specialist will walk you through how to make your very own organic face mask at home, using just 3 ingredients.
- Pukka Turmeric Gold teabag
- 1 organic avocado (smashed)
- Plain organic yoghurt
Stuck for where to find these? Check out our certified brands.
To make this simple recipe…
- Cut open the Pukka Turmeric Gold teabag to use the contents. Every Pukka tea is made with high quality, organic certified ingredients, this pouch contains real organic turmeric, lemon fruit, cardamom and whole leaf green tea.
- Mix together the teabag contents, yoghurt and smashed avocado to form a thick paste.
- Apply the face mask mixture* and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
We hope this helps you make small, positive changes that boost your wellbeing and help you feel closer to our natural world.
*Although this recipe has been developed with your skin in mind, there’s a small chance you may have an adverse reaction to one of the ingredients. Please make sure you always do a patch test before use. If you experience irritation or feel unwell after the patch test, we strongly advise you do not use the product.
Want more? Sign up for updates with news, offers and practical tipsSign up
Making a #SmallPositiveChange together
Pukka Herbs and the Soil Association Charity are campaigning together to inspire more of us to take small positive steps to support nature every day. We share a common belief that human health and wellbeing is dependent on the health of our soil and planet, and both want a world where our food, farming and land use restores nature, promotes health and creates a safe climate.Find out more about Pukka Herbs