FSC® Accredited Courses
Our FSC® training courses have been approved by Assurance Services International (ASI), so we are an approved provider of FSC training courses in line with FSC PRO 20-004 (General Requirements for an FSC Training Programme).
Those who select and successfully complete the full FSC Auditing to ISO 19011, Forest Management or Chain of Custody courses will receive a valid training certificate as a crucial step towards becoming a qualified FSC auditor. These courses will also be of interest to certificate holders, non-governmental organisations involved in forest certification and other providers of certification services.
2020 Course Schedule
In light of the coronavirus global pandemic we have taken the decision to offer Remote (online) Training instead of face to face training courses.
The courses below that have cities listed next to them we are still planning to offer as face to face courses, however we will be taking government advice very seriously and updating as we get closer to the scheduled date.
- 20th - 21st August: Remote (online) Training (ISO 19011)
- 24th - 27th August: Remote (online) Training (Forest Management)
- 1st - 4th September: Remote (online) Training (Chain of Custody)
- 21st - 22nd September: Bristol, UK (ISO 19011)
- 22nd - 25th September: Bristol, UK (Chain of Custody)
- 28th September - 1st October: Bristol, UK (Forest Management)
- October: Asia - location and courses based on demand
- December: UK - location and courses based on demand
- January 2021: Mombasa, Kenya - exact dates and courses based on demand
All dates and locations are provisional and subject to change.
For details of the individual courses including fees and cancellation policy, please choose one of the links below.
To register your interest for one of our courses or if you’d like any further information, please contact us.
If you'd like information on applying for course discounts, please email our Training Team - ForestryTraining@soilassociation.org