Why choose us for your FM and COC certification?
We certify and inspect to many schemes, including FSC® and PEFC™.
From forest to final product, the right certifier for you.
Your customers are demanding wood products from sustainable sources. You want to supply them with these products. We certify and inspect to many schemes, including globally recognised and trusted FSC® and PEFC™. But the way that we offer our certification services sets us apart from the rest.
Whatever you produce or sell – from timber to toys, paper pulp to furniture – our specialists are on hand to accompany you through the process of getting and staying certified.
We offer Verification of Legal Compliance and are a recognised Monitoring Organisation for the European Union Timber Regulation.
You have better background on the ground, better understanding of local circumstances and people-based issues, better attempts to use local people more effectively. You’re knowledgeable, your auditors have experience. Experience is very important.Forestry Customer
- Depth of expertise – we have a long track record of the highest standards of certification, including 20 years’ FSC certifying experience;
- Flexibility – we offer a wide range of certification and verification services and will offer you the right service for you, whatever your sector, your business and your need;
- You get unrivalled support and a personalised service throughout the process – from a dedicated certification officer and a team of technical experts and auditors;
- You benefit from a range of practical solutions to improve efficiency and keep costs down;
- Opportunities to develop your supply chain and reach new markets.
The reports are very good, you are specific on all points, offering a higher standard of audit than other certification bodies, with good information. Very happy to work with [Soil Association Certification]. [You] answer questions very quickly. Certificates are issued quickly.COC Customer
Our international services:
Forest Management, Chain of Custody, Construction Project, Legal Verification, Due Diligence Assessments, FSC Controlled Wood
Our clients include:
Penguin Random House, Smurfit Kappa, James Jones (UK), Arauco (S America), Coillte (Ireland), Forest Products Commission West Australia, MCDI (Tanzania), Perum Perhutani (Indonesia), Romsilva (Romania), Woodland Trust (UK), Sustainable Northwest (US), Vietnam Forest Corporation.
We currently certify
... from small woodlands to complex group schemes and community groups
... covering furniture makers, multi-site builders’ merchants, packaging companies, printers, publishers, sawmills, toy manufacturers and many others.